Glenwood Redbacks welcomes everyone back for the 2020 season. Registrations are open from the 2nd of January. Before you register, here is a few things you should know.
The NSW Government provides Active Kids Voucher for school children between the ages of 5 and 18. make sure you visit ServiceNSW BEFORE starting your registration to claim the $100 voucher. During your registration you will be able to input the voucher code which will be verified. Once redeemed, the $100 will be subtracted from your registration amount.
Working With Children Check
All volunteers, whether they are coaches, managers or committee members, are required to have a valid Working with Children Check. All WWC numbers must be verified by Glenwood Redbacks MPIO before a registration will be processed.
All registrations require an ID photo. This is a passport style photo of the shoulders and head. where the face is clearly visible. The following ARE NOT acceptable: - Full body shots - Group shots - Images of parents instead of the child - Logos and random images - Black images - Snapchat filters - Side profile
Football, or soccer, is a team sport. When you register, it is expected that you will be able to attend all games and training sessions. If you are unable to make a training session or game, it is your responsibility to notify your coach and manager with reasonable notice. Continued failure to miss games and training without a reasonable excuse will result in deregistration.
Step By Step Instructions
1) Visit playfootball.com.au
2) Click register now and select the appropriate registration category
3) Search for "Glenwood" and select Glenwood Redbacks when it shows in the drop down - alternatively you can click on of the links below to go direct to the Glenwood Redbacks registration
4) Click Start My Registration
5) Create a playfootball account by linking your Facebook, Google+ or email account. If you registered using playfootball last year, log into your account.
6) If you have a previous FFA number, the system will identify your old registration and allow you to link to your account. If you are a new player, you will need to create your account
7) If you have multiple children, you are able to link their registrations to a main account if they have the same email
8) Find your relevant package
If you are a little bit lost, the first place you should look is at the playfootball support pages. This includes multiple articles with step by step instructions and videos to help you out: https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/solutions
FFA PlayFootball Support Desk operates Monday- Friday 10am-5pm
Phone: 02 8880 7983
Football NSW Online Support team operates Monday – Friday 9am-5pm and after hours via email
Contact Phone: 02 8814 4450
If you have any questions, please contact Katelyn Pickett on email@example.com